If I caught the world in an hourglass

Need to walk pass the bridge and it has to start right about 2 hours from now.
Pray for me as I may not survive.
Isht. No No I will pass and conquer the road ahead. MUST!
If this parasite will just let go..

Two imperative events happening in moi calendar this week.
Bestfriend's big Two-Four celebration!! & Sis' 20th? Can it be real?! God we're getting older, for sure.

It's been five years that I have not spent a birthday with close friends and families. It's been a while since I celebrated birthdays with the bestfriend, I miss that. We never give presents and just simple text messages wishing all the very best for the other party in her side of the world. Hopefully, by the time I reach the fair ground which I called home, we cud spare time to celebrate.

But for now... I need the strengths to keep me going and prepare to cross the bridge with an unknown side of the path. Fingers cross.

Here we go..

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog