Mondeyneity, a word? *_*

I donno wat the title is. I donno wat this post will be about. I donno anything cos I'm no mood to think.

I'm currently waiting for my baby to come. It's a marc jacobs'. I've been checking it out since weeks! Finally won the bid and sent out the cash today and waiting anxiously to come in a week *fingers cross* I'm indulging myself with useless luxuries, namely, marc jacobs (got it!), Louis' mizi and speedy, oscar waltz' macha. I know theyre bunch of useless crap but a useless crap with pride. I'm a bitch arnt I? Whatta snob. hate it.

As much as I dislike this girl who at first have resemblance to my personal life. Eek! Reality check? Big no-no. She thinks she's all that, but girl, you ain't got none! You act like youre paris hilton, minus enormous wealth and the striking tall blonde caucasian. Good God girly, you have so much pride in you. I dont know you but I dislike you. period.

FYI, it's about a girl I dont know but she's already annoyed me.

You know what, Aussie has its' own brokeback mountain Heath Ledger. I know heath is Aussie, but what I meant was the character in brokeback. Ok ok in simple words, there's a gay dude who's also a cowboy (or farmer, same diff?), and ON TV! Poor miss camilla, you now complaint alot about davo cos he aint giving you the hots anymore huh. When you used to have all tingly feelings any annoyance he made was all cuddly and flirtatious means. Bah. So obvious you hate davo's guts now eh? (for giving you mixed signals early on, not being the gay that he is).

YES YES PEOPLE. It's big brother in da house. It's not yet a week, already people cried, flirt, kissed and more. Men will be men and girls love their attentions.

Off the topic (was there a topic?),
Do you find it creepy when a guy out of nowhere came up to you and introduced himself and started to asked you out? It's not in a bar nor pub nor hang out places, but in a tram?! a public transport where people just wanna go from place to place but hey for him it's as good as a bar to hook up with girls. Dude, they've sed theyre 15! FIFTEEN(!!!) give it up will ya. You too old, you should be in jail!

Oh, got news today. on wednesday I have this sorta interview for casual job at coles supermarket. I didnt quite hear what the caller was saying hence bit vague on the exact time to be there and what things I should bring and also, where the place is. HA HA HA bloody idiot. No worries, I sorta know what to bring and the place. The important bit I vaguely understood was the time. So if I'm late on wed, yah bye bye job. I was extremely nervous after the call, but I calmed myself down with a thought that it's not the only casual job I can get. I mean it's just casual not exec jobs like in IBM or Deloitte and the likes. I'm not really expecting on getting the job (at coles). what I really want is to work at information centre in Federation Square. I love tourism. Maybe I should try apply as a travel agent? Duh. Like I have the capabilities. Theyre all like, bules?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog