Autumn cheer

Brown leaves scattered on the ground
Windy breeze whispers soundly near my ears
I wonder, why autumn came late this year?
Has time cheated on me?

It's a year passed. Another autumn breeze come knocking on the door.
I love these brown leaves falling on the green garden.
Brown and green collide in one season.
As if summer won't let go and insist to stay regardless seasons changed.
But the days begin too cold to sunbathe on the beach but warm enough to walk in the city.

Breathe deep.
Let the smell of a new season whisks all emotions. Let the wind fly away your miseries.
As I walked at nearby park, I know this autumn has just started.
Also the beginning of my next chapter. It's a close book, not easy to read. But the stories are always continuous. New chapters to another mystical and twisted tales that are not yet written but are in mind. Hopefully, autumn will greet me many joyful days and just a drop of tear.

At this glorious season, who wouldn't feel loved?
The anxiety comes with great excitement. Not knowing what the season this year will give me. Love that won't hurt when you're still in love. Tale of a girl and its' city. Very Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City, but minus the sex. ;)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog