a brief closure

half an hour from now. it's all ended.
I'm officially a year older. Yeah, it starts to get real.
The day begun with a horrid memory.
Hopefully that won't jinx the good all year round. Ameen.
Something's missing tho. Everyone greets for a joyous day today, yet I have a dilemma.
Should I not think too much and just do what the heart says?
The prayers and congratulations always entail the same wish, no need to kiss and tell. Keyword is I've reached the "kudu" age. You know the answer.

But wait, that ain't the dilemma. Nooo.. It's just the matter of having a barbie next weekend or not. Since all close compadres have left the city, no mood to have a gathering anymore. So, whatta major dilemma uh?! Darling darling.. kamu tuh yah..

Out the bad, came in the good.
Big Brother 06 is on AIR! I miss big brother. I miss the house. I miss having free cameras to all the pee-pees. Bhuahahaha pervert mode is V. ON!! najis. Most of all, I miss sharing the excitement to my reality-TV whore buddy. Hu Hu. Last year was SOOOOOOOOOO much fun! ADSL connection and daily FREE live cam? Nothing can top that. *sigh* I miss hotdogs and the twins.

A new hero came to town on this very day. His name's Wil Anderson. He's a cracker jack but laughter is all you need in this ongoing mood swings.

There goes!
A flight to an older age. Few turbulances or smooth sailing journey? I DECIDE.. YEAH I DECIDEE.. *Ms. Lohan on the background*

Cheerios darl!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog