Fak!

when u swear or even throw tantrums on writings (ie blog) during fasting month, will that spoil today's fast?

cos im about to do that

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

i know i had a bad feeling with the arrangement.
i know it wont turn up good
i know when things are rushed when i just woke up wont end up the way things i wanted
and it was true.
trouble is, this wasnt just another casual random stuff.
this was my start up on finally budging my ass off of couch.

i never understood parent.
casually taking things easy as it were nothing.
never understood that.

those were suppose to be the beginning of something.
it aint worth much to our usual daily expense, but thats worth one freebie from shelf.

it was my fault.
my fault to ever trust anyone to do my things.
i never learn from mistakes. never.

when u had a bad feeling, never go against it.
the feeling will usually turns out right at the end.
as bad feeling goes, they never make u feel good.

FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK!!!!!
STUPID ME. STUPID!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog