Kyle sandilands

Nothing ever made my day as much as Todays reading on rss feed the Australian Media.

Here whatsit say:

"THE pressure is on Ten to dump Kyle Sandilands from Australian Idol after his radio show was pulled from the airwaves last night.

Whether he will be dropped for the remainder of the season will be announced tomorrow.

Network sources said he was "disposable" because producers were looking at including more guest judges this year alongside Ian "Dicko" Dickson and Marcia Hines, and because his disastrous hosting of Big Brother last year had damaged his TV stocks."

Haven't I mentioned gazillion times before, He's a douche?????? Why nobody listens, is beyond me.
Told u so, Told u so *dancing*

As for Ten and Austereo: DUMP HIM!!
DUMPDUMPDUMPDUMP

Aahh if my twitter is on I'm so trending topic this! x(


Source: http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,,25872036-7582,00.html?from=public_rss

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog