back to the ole blog

Twitter got suspended!
WRONGLY suspended

some asshole hacked into my twitter account and post spam using my username.
that bitch posted this "notleia Hey evry1, peep http://googleboss.org ! ez way to make some extra cash! about 5 hours ago from web"

THAT WASNT ME!!
I logged out 6 hours ago.
That tweet was made an hour after i logged out! HOW DID THIS HAPPENED??
i shouldve known, at least suspect that twitter is not safe.
Spammers are everywhere and no valid protection.

Heck my followers are more than 50% are spammers!
For safety twitter should be made private. but i have twitter-exhibitionist personality dissorder (yes, i made that up), it simply defines that I want twitterverse to read my tweets!

I've contacted Twitter Support 3 times since I tried to log in to my account.
I only got this automatic reply saying if i mightve mistakenly login to the wrong account (the suspended acc and not my own). I MEAN, PLEASE!!!! who'd be that dumb?

After the third try, I finally got note on twitter support page that my request is assigned to support staff. Pheew! relief. But waiting the response would be a killer. As i did for eBay response. Garrgghh

Oh, few mins ago, I got this pop-up browser asking username and password authentication from twitter. it says reason "Twitter API".
Whats that? i was too afraid to provide my data, but what if it's real from support tech? or was it the spammer?
AAHHHH no safe no safe.

BRING BACK MY TWITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog