Noordin M. Top

Kedu under siege!!!

For those not in the know, Kedu - Temanggung is the village currently on spotlight due to terrorist hideout which being barricade by Police. One of house in the village is believed the hide house for Noordin.

You can find that news anywhere, I'm sure.

This you may not find mushrooming.

Kedu is where I spent my childhood holidays! My uncle and fam live there. Often times I stayed 1-2 months at his house. I kno well enough the neighborhood. And now its being surrounded by gunshots noise and fear.

Strangely peculiar feeling crept up inside me when I watched on tv, the mosque I once visit to pray is now near the hideout house of a terrorist.

Can't help but wonder what my cousins feel after just realizing their neighbour is hiding a group of (allegedly) terrorists. Let alone if they're friends with them?!

Om gw di solo said 'kelamaan nggrebeknya. Keburu kabur ke gunung itu!' --- translate: my uncle in Solo said 'this Police bust takes too long, they might escape to the back hills!'

Indeed this takes ages to get done with.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog