Peachy!

Dunno if title really suits well.
Im just scribbling some random onto blog.

oh yeah, im finding blogging sexy again.
Twitter was just a quickie affair.

I find the latter is boring now. After a thousand and more tweets, I find nothing exhilirating anymore on twitter. Even some tweets im following no longer enthuse me.

Its understandable though, Twitter has been my fascinating boytoy, but blogger will always be my long time lover.
Too much? :D

Anyway!!!

Speaking of long time lover...
iTunes presents me with an old playlist full of tunes off of my gloomy nights at Southbank Royale. There I was, looking out the window and listening to these sounds:

You and Me by Lifehouse
Peachy by Missy Higgins
The hardest part by Coldplay
Give me Novacaine by Green day
Love will come through by Travis
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
Love me like the world is ending by Ben Lee
Everybody's Changing by Keane

It was summer, the night breeze came in without knocking from an open window in front of my computer and me. The smell of southbank at night is so distinct I can still remember it. The night was so dark, yet apartment lights made acquintance with Kings Way lights from afar. I stared, and I stared. Worrying if one day to let all these go. I did let go and moving on.

I miss Southbank Royale. Sure it's that obvious!

Yeah, I could get attached to things way overboard, I got burnt out everytime change and moving on happened. Tell me something I don't know.

At least! I'm going back to my second home in mere month!
I'll be back to Melbourne!!
2 months is short time, but this time i'll have a chance for final farewell to the city that saved me.


Melbourne, I'm Coming!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog