On ramblings.

Its 1 AM. I'm not amused.
I may put on smiley face, grinning without care. Yet at the end of the day, is it what I feel inside? If so, then why now I'm restless as I can ever be. Am I tired of foolin' others and at the same time, myself as well?
Frown. Not as a clown.
Hide. no one's seeking.
Dark. Only in your mind. Light's so bright outside.
What exactly I'm tryin' to find?
again, Am I running away?
or simply ashamed? Of what though?
Why don't I have the courage to broaden the horizon?
Instead being locked up in a dungeon with only a matron and cell mate.
Confused. Trying to rationalize all thoughts in my head. But you know, my mind's just playin' a fool out of me.
I don't know why I'm strangely upset. In total agony and jealousy. Over nothing.
I have one too many days caught up with my own thoughts.

Do you know how many times a day I said 'I' and/or thinking about my own-self?
Million times.
Too many question marks unjustified. So, why questioned them?
Ah again with the questions.

I'm terribly upset. Don't ask me why. Don't even tell me to 'cheer up'. Cos I'm in the lowest low of any human being's contentment.
One thing for sure though, I envy them. They, who know how to put themselves in their own shoes and say, 'Hey, I'm Okay'.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog