Ngeblog ampe goblog

I promised myself to finish the damn assignment this sunday, but hey, I havent write one single word onto the paper!! Instead, I wrote so many words onto the three blogs I have!! imagine that! In my defense, I'm bored with all the business type reports. I need to write something that are more interesting, instead of analysing business situation or what new product will be successful for its first launch in the market. I'm in a dead-end point where I dont know what I want to do and what I'm passionate about. This sucks cos I'm not gettin' any younger. At certain age, you have to get a hold up of yourself and think, do I wanna be daddy's little girl for my entire life?
I'm so sick of this uni life that I've thought many times of quitting. Get a job or sumtin. After studying marketing for almost 2 semesters, I kinda thought that I'm taking, once more, course that I dislike. This kinda depressing cos I'm not passionate about what I do and every tasks they gave me are always puts my brain to certain disturbance. Studying marketing makes me think that I'm stupid, which is not entirely true. I know I'm not stupid, I'm just overly lazy thats all. I can be inexplicably lazy when I'm not passionate and not even interested in things I'm sposed to do. People should have at least interest to do their tasks superbly, shouldnt they? What if the situation is not as perfect as it is descibed? I'm really just in a dead-end point where I need to make decision. Decision to forgo the thing that I myself have firstly chose, but regret afterwards; or be a quitter and again got lost somewhere in the jungle of uncertainties. I wanna say I"d better chose the first than the latter, but then again, I will not be happy. It's confusing innit? Or it is just me whom love to make everything so complex and cause my own unnecessary dillema?

The entire day I had today was totally unproductive. I read read read, nothing but blogs. Oh again, I'm a complete porky today. I ate a whole lot of mum's cooking. And I mean A LOT! This really not helping me to get any healthier each day. I'm a porky pork who don't excercise and do nothing but sits in front of whatever visually attracts me, be it computer or tv, or even stove heating the food! This not good. Very NOT good.

I just wonder, Do TV makes us an Idiot? Does our brain got damaged by watching TV all day, everyday?
It's highly possible that TV has crippled the damned nation!
Ha! another scapegoat for my whinging episode. Great.

PS: I hate being stupid!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog