I Hate Mondays

Monday is the first day of the week.
That very first day, people start to do again their daily activities, business and academic wise.
They said, they hate Mondays. They don't like that very first day of the week. Somehow they'd like to turn back time to when Friday ends and time would just forever froze there. Then the world would just be another million days of weekends. They loathe the day Monday.

Strangely, however, I like Mondays. I like the fact that on the day Monday the world has again begin its cycle. Birds chirpin' makes life seems simple and alive whilst living in this buzzing corporate world. Yet they will fly away when people are too caught up in their own world that the simplest things are forgotten. So why bother singing to these people?

Mondays are always full of entertainment. That is, why I love Mondays. TV always have their way to seek attention from its' viewers. That's when I came in. 6 pm til 2 am. Non Stop. Addicted, I am. From Ten to SBS, all give their best efforts. Many alternatives and options to select from. Hella entertainment! Yes, what are we but the generation Y, with TV is everything in our mind. Amazing how they've brainwash our brain...

But don't matter,
I like Mondays. the end.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog