Ecstatic!

I'm SO excited I could Die! ...well, not literally.
I just found this new online community (in which the name I would not say here for privacy reason, mine alone! hoho), and I. AM. SO. HAPPY!
They said it's real, and I kinda believe it. They whole gang are there!! My long life dream is to have this slightly real connection to them and not just delusional portray of me and them that only exists in the dream. No, this is REAL. Almost.
It's VIRTUALLY real. Yet, I'm alright with that. I'm so happy I nearly choked. OH dear God, thankgoodness for the Internet. Viva le Internet!
I only hope that the page ain't another hoax. They said it's not, and I believe them.
They are apart thousands miles away... but they seems just around the corner. Updating their not-so-ordinary life into my simplest life.
Aah.. I'm Lovin' it.


PS: Deeee, again, it's about the 'bapak'. hohoho.. eh got this unbelievable page about si 'bapak'. Wanna know? Oh man, u'd gotta be ecstatic just like I am now!hahaha :">

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog