Readings.

I like to pretend that I'm not some moronic ignorant who is an actual clueless. Hence, to overcome such pretentious accusation, I recently have the addiction of buying and/or borrowing some cultured Books. A Bookshop last week had special 20% book sale for students and teachers only. So! It's time to overcome this crave for intellectualities. Ergo, I bought 3 books based on intriguing cover, quick-witted review, and most importantly the technicals (i.e. fonts, spacings, and thickness of books). Yet again, I have several books I bought from Indo that 're still standing quietly on the white bookshelf, waiting to be read.

What's On The Reading List.
Wanna take a peek?



See.. Sok pinter kan gue?
C u r r e n t l y: ngos2-an baca Don't think pink. Menarik tapi statistiknya data amerika semua. Bit turn off nya disitu. Tapi ya, wajar aja. This is an american book. Duh.

I love the atmosphere in this city. People commute on train and they make the most of their journey through reading. This habit sorta got into me quite a bit. I can concentrate more when reading books during commute time. Perhaps, I can finally finish reading all those books on the shelf that are waiting quietly to be read. Yes, just another possibility. :)

Hokay. I'm done and outta hee-yre (this means 'here' btw).

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog