"lagu cinta melulu... kita memang benar benar melayu"

truth is, it's not compulsory or a must-do.
but it's just for fun thing.

A november lush wedding is coming up.

OK stop press!
it's a friend's lush wedding.

She requested a list of wedding songs slash romantic songs with upbeat music.
After she asked me that (among a number of her other friends too), I began to listen to the lyrics when shuffling iPod.
I then realized how few love songs I know that are not soft-tuned.

Here is what I come up with:
1. brian mcknight and Justin timberlake – my kinda girl
2. wyclef jean feat sharissa – take me as I am
3. Ingrid michaelson – the way I am
4. John Travolta / Olivia Newton - You're the One That I Want
5. Barry White - you're the first, the last, my everything
6. Barry white - Can't get enough of your love, babe
7. the beatles - got to get you into my life
8. Al green - lets stay together
9. Chicago - just you and me
10. Imagination - thank you my love
11. Joss stone - super duper love
12. Joss stone - some kind of wonderful
13. Kerispatih - janji kita
14. The cure - friday i'm in love
15. Wyclef jean feat eve - your love

My most fave among all is wyclef jean feat sharissa - take me as i am. Itu lagu handal berat! perhatiin liriknya deh. gak seperti lagu-lagu cinta lainnya.. lucu banget.

Feel free to jot down some more if you please :)

1 comments:

M I J U N G 12:01 PM  

ndoon.

gw lagi sedih.

wedding singer gw minta songlist dari gw, pas gw kasih, banyakan gak taunya doi.

duh lagu2 gw segitu anehnya apa ya?

*lagi mikir lagu apa yang musti dimainin sama si wedding singer pas kawinan ntar*

i want ideas!

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog