aiueo o yoyoyo...

dingin...
winter udah officially mulai...
the season i worry most since moving into this flat.

cracks..
my face is cracking, much.
can no longer hid it with makeup.
yeah, it is that scary.
skin treatment will cost a fortune!

how will I make it through?

sesak...
Apartemennya penuh barang berserakan...
sofa belum kejual dan minggu ada satu lagi datang, dan menetap.
bah..
ada yang mau sofa gue? :)

si penyihir...
are menial tasks means progress?
Grotter wonders..

Then she found me finds me desperately seeking..
Firth not the flirt but a glimpse Darcy.
whatthe???

currently reading sang pemula.
you know, gue belom pernah baca bukunya Pram.
it's intriguingly... different.
I never realized sejarah can be interesting...
I'm my dad's daughter kalo begini sih :)

Juli & November
pulang tidak pulang tidak pulang????
gila ih..
dalam taun yang sama 3 orang teman dekat maju ke garda depan!!
awal, tengah, dan akhir taun.
Dollar 9000..
x2.

yang bener aja looooo?!?!? ^0^

1 comments:

M I J U N G 9:36 PM  

PULANGLAH!

pulanggggggg pulanggggg ayolah ndunnn. we're talking about meeeh. me wedding, meeeh!

pulang yuk.

hehe.

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog