between a rock and a hard place

when you're in that situation
some hopes up will be a relief.

or rather let some words ripped your heart out?

and left you clueless on words like: "pride, trunk-loads of titles, and prestige".

what would you rather choose,

pride, looks, and prestige
or
trunk-loads of experiences, skills, industry exposure, and good money. (but!!! let every bit of your big pride go)



After much considerations, I chose the latter.
I'm prepared to crawl from below the dirt to reach the sky.

Are you with me on this?

1 comments:

M I J U N G 9:03 PM  

sucky as there is, unfortunately money doesnt always come in the same package with the latter option.

huhuhuuu.

tapi ndun, gw dukung elo banget. pulanglah kau nak ke jakarta. nyahuahuahuah =P

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog