knowing it's not just any other afternoon...




when i woke up yesterday, I thought it would be like any other Saturday. Boy, I was wrong.
that Saturday, I accidentally walked pass a Hollywood film set on my way for lunch! and I'm not in LA!
yes yes yes, i am that psyched. call it what you want, It's something that pretty cool to see. I saw a few of local filming, but of course, the hollywood tag makes everything totally different to experience. hahaha

The street is transformed into something more American-y, somehow. When you've been around melbourne for quite a while, you'd notice the city is always clean! at least, decent enough to live. Whilst yesterday, kaboom! trash is everywhere on the street and there was this smoke machine thingy to make up the 'american' look. well you know, since we don't have the underground steam pipe anywhere around the city.

It was pretty exciting.
A lot of people were taking photos, of course I took a couple too! Not very good ones though, since I took 'em while waiting the tram and can't be bothered to stand up to take some clear shots. The 2nd pic is the cameos waiting for the director to shout 'action'. It's in the middle of winter and I'm thinking.. the movie isn't? Girls are wearing sleeveless and shorts! Well, all the things you would do to get famous, huh? =D

Unfortunately, didn't get to see nic cage. Although! i didn't know that it was nic cage's film set! LOLs. even if I knew at the time, i wouldn't wanna wait long just to get a shot of nic cage either.

people live in LA prolly had enough of this kinda thing huh. It's like you're in Jakarta and saw our so-called celebs walk around the malls and we couldn't care less of who they are. HAHAHA

when 'knowing' (thats the movie) comes out and I see the scene of where these two pics took place, I might scream the bloody murder and shout 'I WAS THERE I WAS THERE!!'
So. Who's going to the movie with me?? ;)


ps: some good shots of the set on the local papers http://www.theage.com.au/photogallery/2008/06/22/1214009181700.html

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog