tentang seseorang

kenapa sih orang itu gak nyadar that dia being pushy? nyebelin, tauk?!?! all this time, i still bite my tongue not to yell anything rude to you. considering elo few years my senior and honestly you dont seem to realize that you annoy people, esp. ME! i always try to be nice, but yesterday i had enuf. lo bisa plonga-plongo sa'karepmu, i leave you with only simple words. "udah ya, bye"

and again, with the plonga-plongomu yang terliat slalu misplaced!

My cuz met you once. I think she can handle you better than I do. =D It's tiring talking to you. sometimes I can be the queen of basa-basi, like most perempuan2 jawa diajarkan. but I cant even have a nice chat over coffee with you for an hour! My eyes kept looking out the cafe, watching people pass by. My mind desperately sending telephatic messages to any of them to rescue me. Jahat? Bodo!

Although meetings are casual. tapi di dunia maya ini aku gak bisa lari. lari kemana? appear offline cuma merugikan gue. lagipula, gw jg gak bisa cut this person off my circle. my bestie's family friend. imagine that!

Ugh! wish that dia leave me with all those pushy requests!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH if i can say it to this person's face. kamu ngganggu tau gak!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog