being independent

as women thesedays become more and more independent.
we don't really concern on what our parents have to say.
i do that as well..

but does being independent means we listen to our inner voice itself and ignore others?
is being independent means giving the ability to be self-righteous?
is being independent means being a selfish human being?
is being independent means we decide our own life, our own destiny and not caring for our loved ones concerns?

dearest,
I know you're an independent woman.
don't leave us, don't leave them, don't leave...
at least... don't runaway.
not to the land of the unknown.
i don't know what else to say, nor do.
what must I do?
I, myself, stranded in a foreign land and not have the strength to hold you stay.
only the wise words to be told but your anger demolish the last courage I have.


dearest,
clear up your mind. don't leave in anger.
regret is what you may find.

dearest,
don't go.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog