business development seminar

went to the business development seminar held by network 21 yesterday. It's not exactly what i expected. They talked alot about the business, about dreams, about you can achieve it if you just believe. Often we stand up from our seats and applause. applause to recognize the success of many people among us. Success for their believe, their efforts in making the business grow. Among those recognitions, most of them are still students. very young students.
I applaud them. They think further ahead from the binge drinking, binge clubbing and many others that most of uni students are well-known for.

I won't prejudged what network 21 is doing. It has good concept, but what i've gathered from meeting last night.. It works the opposite way of any corporate world. The main contribution to the business is the people skills. It sells its' people. People is the main ingredients. the amway products are just the sidedish. It grows enormously cos when you think about it, how many people in this world? in this city alone? 2 million at most? it's a networking business. People are part of the networking. they are the network. So you get what I mean.

Honestly, I felt really uncomfortable during the seminar. At first, i'm locked in to what the speaker says... an hour later.. i feel i'm in a church or a cult of somekind. I feel very uneasy in the situation. But it's my first time to ever join a seminar as such. Do other business seminars works in similar ways? If it is some kind of motivational seminar, i aint feel motivated. I feel I'm being preached. I feel they're brainwash me with this theorem that they all deeply believe. It's good that people are passionate in achieving their highest dreams. but i'm not that character in the crowd. It's not about overcoming fear nor being skeptical, but maybe my simple mind keep on telling me to taste the dirt before running into a quick fix. How bad the dirt may taste, at least I know whats going on out there. As now, i'm floating on air knowing nothing.

satu yang gue gak ngerti, kenapa selama seminar kita dicecer sama foto2 kesuksesannya si mitch sala. yang pergi ke USA berkali2 serasa ngesot ke pasar aja? Nginep di disney suite bak nya seorang terkenal? bersenang2 di chateau eropa layaknya imperial household? berkunjung ke seorang "teman" di hollywood, bertetanggaan dengan usher si rapper terkenal. What's the point? I know, you share to us that you've achieved more than you ever dreamt of. Tapi, kenapa? buat apa?

As I said, I wont prejudged. I just feel uneasy with your business development program. I'm, stupidly enough, too proud of being the one person that I am. Maybe it's what you called closed minded. Well, perhaps I am.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog