Robert Kiyosaki

Three times I've been approached to join network 21. A networking endorse Robert Kiyosaki's infamous concept. Everyone who've heard of it must be crazy not to get tempted. The idea of passive income. the conformist becomes non-conformist. To think out of the box. A leader not manager.

The concept is easily hone in by ambitious people. people whose ideals are not "just to pay the rent". I've been approached to understand that dreams of yours, are feasible to achieve while you're young. I said to myself, they talk to the wrong crowd! pfft. Dont get me wrong, the passive income really interests me. It's just the network 21 that don't grow on me yet. although has no interest to make myself open minded to the networking :)

I've been approached twice, vigorously, to join network 21. Then she said something that made me think. she said, maybe they see you as a potential. maybe they see you as a business woman. I squint a little and start to question, Am I?

Again, my conscience pinch me and say once more "they're talking to the wrong crowd". Although, honestly, it does lift up the motivation to make reality of that hidden dream. hehe. whatever that is :)

I read articles about what leadership really is. I reckon Robert Kiyosaki's concept is to break into a leader's mind. Don't be follower. Be the leader.
and thats where the passive income walks in.
It says, skills are minimal. I reckon it means physical skills are limited, but mental skills are whats important. So emotional intelligence is the key?

Does talent has a role in the matter?

I reckon, Kiyosaki's concept seems a quick fix to a prosperous life.. but keeping an open mind to it, we'd see it educates us to be the leader. To think like a leader. but the two questions above are the twister.

Oh well, it's just my 2 cents.

again, i'm open minded to the concept, not N21 :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog