end of a journey, beginning of another..

stelah 20 taun sekolah, sekolah, tugas, exams.. akhirnya slesai. today's the last day of my postgrad degree. stlh telat 1 smester krn males.. hehe.. akhirnya beres tuntas kehidupan akademik gue.
tapi kok sedih ya?
sekarang smuanya serba gamang
gue mesti ngelangkah kemana sekarang ya?

sering denger kan ada orang2 yang ambil a year off doing whatever s/he pleases. Go abroad, get some work, or just dozed off on booze and smokes, or whatever. As they said, the world is your oyster.. and that one year off is just about the ryte time to do it.

question now is, should i take a year off, doing nothing?
well not exactly doing nothing, but nothing significant. getting some casual earnings, here and there. a year off without responsibility and burden on my shoulders.

Tapi tapi tapi...

hmff..
why today come so early?


Maybe I'll go travelling for a year,
finding myself or start a career.
Maybe I'll move back home and pay off my loans,
working nine to five answering phones.
I don't want to get up, just let me lie in,
leave me alone, I'm a twenty something.

Maybe I'll just fall in love that could solve it all,
philosophers say that that's enough,
there surely must be more.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog