turn the radio up. close our eyes and pretend to fly

Sittin' on the corner of Nowhere Road.
Just between "I wish I could" and "I don't know".
Rain is splashing up between her toes
She doesn't know her own area code
She's the picture of a heart of gold.
On the edge of depression unknown.


have loads things in mind. like usual, make my own catastrophies.
my ears hurt when i hear the sound. it shrieks.
sigh, am the devil's child.

--

i cant help to reminisce those years when i hear the songs.
thats exactly what im doing.
theyll never stop bugging me, will they? althou i dont want them to.

Cigars in the summertime under the sky by the light,
Turn the radio up, and push the pedal to the ground,
... gaze at starry skies,
close our eyes and pretend to fly


if i have a convertible car i'd do exactly just that. feel the air wipes away the sorrow and just pretend to fly far away from all the bitter crowds.
He has his penny to hold on to. Lucky penny.

--

you know what
she knows me too well. i cant help but wonder if being open and honest are better than being private and unexpressive? does an open-book is more enjoyable to read than a closed one? althou they said to know a great book is to read it page by page 'til the end cover. the former sounds a lot preferable than the latter then?

am rambling when my mind wudnt stop thinking things. creating one annoyance scenario over another.

Hff..

Current state: In urgent need of upbeat rhythm.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog