razorblade

Won't you watch me bleed?
These walls seem to whisper goodbye. Disturb me from continuous smiles and laughter
the gleaming ambiance that night don't kiss away the uneasy heart.
in the crowds. singled-out is not an option or a possibility.
why void persist?
These eyes glare to every inch of the room.
The candles brighten up the place, singing happy birthday.
I've misplaced the brightest star. It shines not to be forever remembered.
I wouldn't let you go. I won't!
but there's no assurance that you won't.
I'm at the acute "S" stage. kod kod!

I feel like screaming on top of my lung
"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"

drowning to the darkest eternity.
my heart bleeds.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog