MET ROVE!

I MET HIM I MET HIM I MET HIM!!!!
ROVE MCMANUS! the one and only Aussie Celeb I know.... and I MET HIM!
norak ya? bodo!
Jamie Aditya part 2 began. lol
nah, not exactly like JA scene at PIM.
but anyway, guess where I met Rove?
AT WORK!
when i was about to start my shift and there he was, queuing to be served.
I tot my super was going to ask me to take over the dude at the register where Rove's queuing.. but NOOOO! insted she told me to go to the register at the other end! WTF!

tp gpp, finally I met an Aussie celeb and I KNOW his a celeb! unlike the case for that blake dude from neighbours whom I met years ago at Sportsgirl, not knowingly he's a celebrity! LOL
Miss d, remember that time? We were about to take a picture wif aussie celeb, but I din want to cos I don know him? nyesel juga sih skrg... haha..
Just wish that he's rove, then i'd definitely wait in line for piccies! lol.
Phew!
I need to act my age now.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog