Raindrops


Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothin's worryin' me
*B.J. Thomas


It's a happy comforting song in some way, but doesn't really reflects anything to the current situation here downunder. Everything is so dark and gloomy. It's getting darker and humid.

Rain. Rain.
It's like teardrops from heaven.
Is there someone crying up there?
Oh I know dear,
Things are not happening so good down here..
But we're trying, aren't we?
Trying to put more smiles on people's faces,
Kiddies jumping up and down, Laughing and Cheering.
Dads, Mums, Grannies and Grandads.. All of us in a huge green garden of the universe..
encircling the wonderous happiness..
As One.

... Uh, yeah whatever!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog