The Lunatic, The Lover, The Poet

Taken from neuroticpoets.com
Apparently,
My faves poets.. are all neurotics.
Well, not exactly my faves. But those art works I'm familiar with.
Anyhow,
Here are my neuroticpoets...

~Ariel

Melts in the wall.
And I
Am the arrow,
The dew that flies,
Suicidal, at one with the drive
Into the red
Eye, the cauldron of morning.
..Sylvia Plath..


..Lord Byron..
'Tis time this heart should be unmoved,
Since others hath it ceased to move:
Yet, though I cannot be beloved,
Still let me love!

My days are in the yellow leaf;
The flowers and fruits of love are gone;
The worm, the canker, and the grief
Are mine alone!


Never heard lord byron. But that one is a good lovin' reminder of someone..
Someone I know.. Someone close...
Someone..
is,
nobody..
but oneself with these words. ;-)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog