Pieces of Me...

*I know, nyolong song titlenya Ashlee simpson. But whatdeheck!

A warning:
This posting below will be a major needy and pathetic entry. Another chapter of a rookie in the real world. A someone who thinks she knows something, but truth is... she doesn't know anything. None. Zilch.
And now, she'll start to whine about things that's not run according to what she wants.
A self-centered bitch. A neurotic introvert. An obnoxious nobody.

For D: Don't read this entry if you dont like what you've read on the abstract above.

Anyhow, this is how the entry begins...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I am, wandering in my own living room. Doing nothing, Think nothing, Dull my brains out.
I started to realise, What am I doing?
What exactly have I done with my life for the past twentitu years of age?
Well, in a nutshell.. what did I do for the past year of my life?
nothing.
I have made no achievement. I have made no life, Which I thought I could've change something by living in a foreign land. But no.
Now I starts to wonder, whether I've made the absolute mistake.

I've strained outsiders out my life. life doesn't seem as a joyful ride no more. None is. Hollow is all that lies there... Feels like in a cage, the existence of a vixen. Run to the wild. But no, this vixen got to stay, caged.

Oh wait! It's never locked, Yet the strive to run free is non-existent.. Not eager to abandon the lovely cage, and leave all the beauties exists within the cage. Fear and mortified for just tiptoeing to glance at the outside world. However, she's tired of being inside a cage. Tired of all the fear and abash nonsense.

Yet she's lost. Don't know where to begin. For these feet could go right or left. Always, there are two paths lie ahead.
Hey somebody! is it true that there are 2s of everything? Or my mind just bewildered me once more?

Yes. Yes. Once again, lost and alienated. As a kid in the playground. Where lots children running around and play hide-and-seek. I'm hiding. But no one's seeking. Forgotten within the abyss of space and time. Rainbows and butterflies are beyond what I can reach.

I 'M nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
Then there 's a pair of us-don't tell!
They 'd banish us, you know.

How dreary to be somebody!
How public, like a frog
To tell your name the livelong day
To an admiring bog!

E.Dickinson

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog