Kita

Life is certainly not a big blue print.
No mankind could ever predict what will happen in the future, or simply in the next hour.
It is proven, the power of our Almighty Lord is untouchable.
Our childhood memories are flashing back so fast in my mind
Times when our naivety was conformed to face the grimmest part of life.
It forced me to realise,
We are not those teens anymore,
Those yesterdays are gone.
We've grown so much, we have our own lives apart.
Still,
I will always remember our childhood together
I always think of her as my other half. She's my cousin, my sister, my partner in crime, the one I can hold on to and trust in this whole wide world.
Things changed so much since we're apart...
Now it happened...
I don't wanna be judgemental, But Lord what must I do?

Ya Allah, tolong dia ya.. Bagaimanapun, dia tetep adikku juga...

If there's one to blame, Aku salahkan 'dia'!
Yet it wouldn't be fair...
Both are just reckless and emotion took control.
I mustn't blame anyone, not this time.
No more scapegoats.
Just hope for the best and happiness for everyone....

If I can wish for one thing in the world,
I'd wish for things to back to where life used to be.
All of us, being just kids again. And think nothing but homework and playground, and our stupid-cupid crush to school boys.
Those age when nothing to worry about.
Just us, two kids tryin' to be teens.

Right now,
We're over the line. We're teens no more.
Sis, gue cuma berdoa yang terbaik aja buat elo...
Iya gue kecewa,
Tapi... Ache of heart will recuperate overtime, cos blood is thicker than water. We won't go no where...
Yang kuat ya neng, gue gak bisa berbuat apa2 sekarang...
Gue bahkan gak bisa ada disitu sama elo. Gue juga gak bisa ngomong ama elo.
Gue gak berani, Gue takut, Gue bingung harus gimana...
tapi yang pasti, Gue gak akan judgemental. Gue akan selalu dukung apapun yang lo lakukan. Sekarang,
Pesan ini cuma bisa tertulis disini aja.. Maaf ya dek

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog