leaving on a jet plane...

I'll miss Moving Melbourne Through Art.
I'll miss cinema nova on Mondays and Super Tuesday at Village/Hoyts.
I'll miss parks on summer and brown fallen leaves on autumn .
I'll miss blue sky and starry nights.
I'll miss Zorba, gyu-tan, oriental spoon, han guuk guan, bismi, kenzan, chai lattes, sofia, teppanyaki kanpai, blufish and mart.
I'll miss Portmans, cue, kookai, sunglass hut, and Borders(!!!).
I'll miss living on my own.
I'll miss my bed.
I'll miss NGV's winter masterpieces.
I'll miss the seasonal theatre musicals.
I'll miss Rod Laver, Prince of Wales, Palais Theatre, and Forum.
I'll miss the arts centre the most.
I'll miss boxing day.
I'll miss cafes on alleyways.
I'll miss the CBD.
I'll miss southgate.
surprisingly to say, I'll miss Coles.

one thing for sure I'll miss speedy internet!!

although not sure if I should give "Time" a sunny side up or frowny face.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog