REO Speedwagon



is it weird that I like REO Speedwagon at this time of age?
after watching the clip for the first time, my thoughts on REO is don't look at the hair, just enjoy the music. dude's sing from the hair, dean was right. *yeah, what a reference!*

I really need a radio.
It's the year 2008 baby, and I'm in my own world back in the 80s. Thats when big hair's all happening, I guess.

I cant fight this feeling any longer
And yet Im still afraid to let it flow
What started out as friendship, has grown stronger
I only wish I had the strength to let it show

I tell myself that I cant hold out forever
I said there is no reason for my fear
Cause I feel so secure when were together
You give my life direction
You make everything so clear

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog