The seven years closure

It’s the last weekend. I see lovebirds enjoying their Friday night.

“Hey there handsome boy, pretty lady.

Your love defeats this wicked wintry weather.”

Miss Lady is so kitty smitten.

Mister Man is obviously can’t keep eyes off of her.

A jewelry box made an appearance

----Brown. With a nicely knit bow

----Wrapped in a plain white bag

Ah our boy, isn’t he a romantic?

Shyly given it away to your lady

Peek peek-a-boo

I’m sitting a seat across

And wondering what beauty mystery hidden inside your little brown box

Peek peek-a-boo

Little Miss, you can’t hide your love

Peek peek-a-boo

It’s a love train special on Toorak road.

These small moments but not too petty that I will hold dear,

Where I see people and desperately try to be poetic!

Indeed creative?

*grin

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog