national gambling day!

yeah. for those who knows about Melburnian's culture, this coming tuesday is Melbourne Cup! a public holiday for some.
yep. none other than the horse racing day where its not just about the gambling, but also looking drop dead gorgeous on that green carpet.
yes yes. the hats are out. the chic and the fab are everywhere. drink, get drunk, go nuts. It's excused! hehe

I dont exactly know what it's all about. aside from the gorgeous looks and the gambling thing. What's the fuss wif melbourne cup? It's like the nation stops to take a glimpse of the race and all the glamorous fashionistas.
Heck, I do that too!
everywhere I look are those people wif their floral dresses and fancy hats. It's like, a party for everyone!!

although funny thing, some people might get so cynical about this event. I know that from their tone when speaking about this spring race. HAHA
jealous cos cant get in? Maybe.

I dont really mind about those people look super nice everywhere in the city (well,who wud?). but I really really really mind when they all drunk in midday or before 9 PM!

and today is the preliminary for that day!
everyone was already drunk. AND IT WAS ONLY 5 PM! Helllooo?!
tsk.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog