signing my own death sentence

yep! the past two weeks seem like a month to me. for those not in the know.. yes, i was stupid enuf to take 2 jobs. VERY STUPID INDEEDY!
at first, i was too paranoid of boredom attack during summer and the first job din gimme that many shifts to fill in the spare days. ERGO, took the interview for the 2nd job, and yes.. nailed it smoothly!

now,
kinda have the feeling that i mightve diggin my own grave! slave myself on labor work. pegel linu nyeri rontok2 bgini badaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann!
oh you know what, the 1st job actually had management changes so they add more rosters for all staffs! the higher managers are all changed and more strict. G-damn! i cant get the flexibility for work hours like it used to be. double-sheeeeeet! the new manager sorta forced me to work whenever she wanted me to work.

but any of this din really get me until yesterday when i have to work at 2 places in 1 day and MONDAY was a bloody nightmare to work. PEOPLE CONSTANTLY CAME TO SHOP ON MONDAY!! dont they know about WEEKEND SHOPPING DAY EH? 4 hours nonstop scanning their monthly groceries shopping, all those cartons of coke, litres of milk and juices! udah kyk barbelan aja di gymnya ade rai. YA TUHANKU!

dun get me wrong,
i have my doubts.
whether or not to continue working in two places at once like this.
i do have my doubts. cmon, it's me we're talking.
although these doubts keep buggin me constantly, but the newbie tag always gave me the reality check. I mean, I just started working for God sake?!

hopefully, I'll get used to all these in mere weeks. when my body starts to adjust with these changes in my daily routines and it wont ache ever again. haha!

truth is,
I dunno if I wanna keep doing this for months and months. need to get a proper job soon. i mean, whats the use having to slave myself for an extra 2 years of academic years to be a checkout service assistant? I dont need an extra 2 years for that, do I?!

but like I always kept in mind for a couple of years now,
I'm no quitter.
although all around tastes bitter. I will whinge (alot!), but wont quit.
just need to keep that in mind, once again i suppose.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog