ternyata ya...

lebih enakan klo sminggu penuh dgn kerja.. biarpun shift juga cuma 3-4 hours per day. at least have something to do. yeah, whinging like madcow krn kecapean kmaren better than klo sminggu diisi dgn bengong2 wandering like stray cat di city gitu kan? tapi emang, badan rontok! haha beneran. capek. but at the end of the day, im quite satisfied wif what i do now. at least, itll give me time to think on what's next in line.

anyhoo.. the next 2 weeks i'd be having more spare days off work! feel pretty good about it thou. time to relax. haha thats why i so love casual jobs!! HAHA

have 2 days off tomoro and thurs. plan to go DFO tomorooo! yes yes. it's shopping time! although we aint celebratin xmas, but the offers in those shops are hard to resist. HAHA I know I dont need more clothes, or shoes, or bags, or anything else really. I know I'm just wasting the papers for shitless stuffs. it's always an excuse for us to shop to lift up our moods isnt it? you know, the retail therapy thing? HAHA what an excuse?!

got news from home. my dearest cousin gave birth to a baby boy!! meh.. have lots nephews and nieces now eh? pff.. seems AM THAT OLD yaaa?! i never meet most of them. cos im here when they were born. Saw piccies, but babies dont really goo me much when see them from picts. HAHA yeah, i'm not so motherly after all. *grin*

but i wanna see 'em. everyone kept saying "she's so big now" "She's so lucuuu, cuteee, tembem!" "he's like his daddy, putih tembem!" HAHA
serius ya, GAK KEBAYANG! =D

i remember babysit 2 of my youngest cousins dozen years ago. thats why i'm so close wif them. but not these newborns. I dont even know how they look like, really. I miss those kiddies so much! their cheeky and sometimes annoying antics. wif questions and nagging that sometimes non-stop. HAHA. bisa ngangenin juga ternyata makhluk2 cilik itu ya!

yowes ah.
it's my day offs tomorooo! now i have time to blog. =D
OC is on.. story's kinda drag.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog