my arms all sore!!

it's the 2nd day job. awful than the first. extreme disaster! my arms are all sore. customers put on their grumpy faces. a lady report to the supervisor and a man actually monitoring the screen just to make sure i din make the same mistakes as i did to the lady earlier. Agh! it's not so friendly envo after all. But hey, it's the real world. many many manyy people have sed it to me gazillion times about it everytime i feel hatred about jobs and all intact to 'em. it's again about comfort zone and how i'm out of it.

maybe all i need is plain ignorance and not get too sensitive about any of it. thatll ease my mind about shits people gave me during the day. need to try out on that. learning curve is a on a low turn on my side, which they not exactly looking for in an employee. bah.

tmoro's another shift. will i get better or worse? hopefully, better!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog