hear that?

it's the sound of nothingness... an eerie silence.
blank add a blank makes a blank blank.
there these strange moods that come and go, more often than before.
I'm walking yet I don't feel my feet on the ground.
Floating on the open air.. passing through these people walk by without care.
Since Girl Interrupted, I can't help but wonder what is borderline personality? Aren't we all -at some point- has a minor borderline personality syndrome? I'm not sure.

I think there's a reason behind today's mood swings.

Tomoro is work. Honestly, i still need to work out my place there. The newbie tag really bugs me since i ain't progressing well enuf. i hate for having talk about this. brings down the mood, i reckon. so shush.

to add to today's horrible mood swing, THE BREAK UP is a shitty movie. It's crap! crap! crap! I expect to laugh and feel all lovey-dovey when I bought the ticket. What do I get? Boredom. Massively!

The movie's flat, dry and no sense of humor whatsoever. There's no romance. No comedy. No drama. In simple term, gak greget! basi! Sampah! Vince Vaughnn is so not the comic dude I expected. Aniston is giving out all the Rachel-ish drama. The ending? they might think it's heartbreaking but it's not. absolutely NOT. It felt flat and dry. I aint laughing, nor crying. but I still can't figure out what made this shitty production beat up davinci code in terms of millions of dollars income? having said that, you can only say, WHATTHE?!

you know what, i'm sure brad pitt has something to do with it. the love square (?) between bradgelina and vince - aniston. Prolly, they think the break up try to tell something about the break up of used-to-be couple bradniston? since you know, people are curious on WHY they broke up. Hence the movie. Ya.. sabi gaju. Point is, the movie suck as.

i'm still in bad mood mode. need a cure but dunno what.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog