David Tench

"Some people think iPods are good. But anything that can hold 10,000 Britney Spears songs must be evil."

I dont know who the dude is but his quotes always shown on TV numerous times. They're all hillarious! above is just one of the lamo ones. He's trying to be mysterious, looky the pic on the left. He sed on his website that in time he will add piece by piece of the pic to fit in the puzzle and finally expose himself to the world. Why all the secrecy? A marketing buzz to make him infamous with his unique mystery?

Well, honestly, he's done it. I wudnt know the dude if it isnt cos of his witty quotes. I love 'em and can't wait to read what's the next quote will be. I wonder, is he Australian?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog