merde!

Have you ever feel loneliness? I mean, really really lonely..
Not lonely cos you ain't have friends or lovers, but alone cos there are none you can trust enough to be your faithful companion. Someone to sit there with you and share all things in your mind. Someone who'd hug you when youre at your lowest low, someone who'd hold your hands and comfort you when things are in such mess. Someone who'd share your laughs and tears, together.

No. It's not about a lover or soulmate. It's not the path of a man and woman.
It's a different kind of love. It's about sincerity...

Maybe I'm too naive. Perhaps I am just a kid. Probably I need to learn more about the real world. Yes, all of the uncertainties.

I'm tired with all the greed and hatred that coming at me every time of days. Can't they leave me, leave us, in peace? They feel threatened, perhaps. Theyre the devils, I'm sure. Theyre the demons with massive jealousy over our happy life. They wudnt satisfied if tears werent shed under all this glory. They'd be most happy when we're in agony and despair. Yes, all's because they knew that WE are the true Queen and Princesses. Not them. They're the lowest beings, lower than rats. They're the hideous scoundrels. Theyre the moronic whores!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog