EDAN!

Honestly, got nothin' to write about
Can I just say that I crave for parties, I have no idea why.
I'm not so much of a party-goer but the idea of having a huge rage party these days seems ain't that bad.
I need to scream on top of ma lungs and yell out shits I can't possibly do in mid-days!

Okay, the honest truth? I wanna get out of these crazy nightmares that are not only happening at night, oh no babe, they're also tailin' me in daylights too! thats what creep the hell outta me!

I crave for a thing that I can't possibly tell to any living being alive! not even to a piece of plant hanging outside ma bedroom door. Heck ain't gonna.

Thus why I wanna go to parties where booze and smokes all around. I wanna go wild, for once. Maybe that'll soothe me down a bit. Ha Ha. Crude joke. I'm tired of constantly having these so-called nightmares. Theyre not literally nightmares, but to me, yes.. I'm having this irritating and disturbing thought that is so difficult to tell. As I said, I'm going outta ma mind. Or as Jamie said, ma mind going outta me.

Isht. I need some booze.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog