Diamond in the Rough

Quiet, Silent, One soul.
Theyre out there. Out the glass door.
Stuck here inside. Just a girl.
None to communicate, not even a whisper.
Through these blank papers unspoken words are pouring out.
Lemme out, Lemme leave, Lemme dissapear.
You don't know my world, I don't know yours.
Why can't we respect our own rules and choices?
Without any aggregation to abide..

I want my world. I want my freedom.
The air around me, diluted with tricks and chain of lies.
Be Gone, Be Gone!
Just lemme be me.
To be my own self again.
No lies, No pressure and a never-ending journey to learn to be whole agian.
Learn to find the happiness within.
Just lemme be me...

{situation: bored, alone in the unknown small cubicle. Just me and other strangers, outside. Yes, it was the first day at work!}


=============

Dear Johnny,
Youre out of sight, out of reach.
You despise me, yet..
Your beauty indulges me
Your eyes, seduced me.
They showered me with any possibilities of lust, not love.
Lucid.
Nothing but a dream.
None's real..

{A desire of wanting someone, A dear John Doe}

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog