Desperate times - desperate measures?!

Mother told me don't look for love
But when I find it just be patient babe
And then my eyes are closing so I guess I have to wait.
I guess I have to wait.
Late at night, I'm thinking of him, don't know if it sounds right
I don't know what he looks like, but he's my babe.
Hell if I will be true
Just as true as God writes, I promise to be his sunlight
Til my dying day.

Hubby where are you,
Hubby where are you,
Hubby where are you
Here I am

So maybe you think, I'm going out of my mind now
Maybe my mind is going out of me
And then my eyes are closing so just how am I to see?

[the reverse lyric of 'wifey - Jamie Cullum'.]

FYI: Ain't a hubby I'm lookin for now. A lover wud be the right delivery. *halah!*

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog