lifeless

Last wednesday
Had my visit to the airport.. this time my feet only stepped in far enough from the check gate.
the look around were somewhat familiar.
I was once
.. the person sat on the bench waiting to board.
I was once
.. the person who was said byes to.
I was once
.. the person who flew away to be foreign in the land downunder.

Yes. I was once that person.

I could easily smell the fresh morning air out the arrival terminal, when everything looks hazy, have to find a taxi.

All a change now.
and I still cannot forget the past I lived in.
I dunno when I could fully adjust to the life I live in now.

All is a haze.
take me back to a phase when around is foreign.

take me back with you, dearie. :( :( :(

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog