on thing.s.

the past two days... been listening to cheesy pop songs. Know Jesse Mccartney? Yeah, Him included! and don't forget Britney. Halah! Any reason? I see none.

Check this!
It's awesome.


Makes me wanna dance. Although I have zilch coordination. HA!
I always wonder why the ladies often wear skimpy dresses if not for the hip-hop pick. Hip Hop style tends to be more... ghetto(?) whatever that means. Otherwise, skin is fashion. All the ladies contestants always show off their body by "stripping" on stage. Use as little as much of cloth hanging on to your body, is prolly good for dance movement? You tell me.

on real life update:
I might going north this time.
It's a stranger's island to me as I've lived most of my time in south east.
Maybe different is good?
Aah! pusing pusing.
Property prices are a kill! Rental's really ripping me off this time of year.
the hunting starts today.
hateful.

1 comments:

fool's banquet 3:48 PM  

hahaha..tariannya sensual gitu ya mak. tapi yang hip hop keren banget tuh...
eh, sekarang jadi lo pindah kemana bok??
btw, i can watch youtube lo ini tanpa putus!!! hahahaha...gue sedang menikmati internet cepat yang murah. hehehheeh...

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog