Young Sally: He will hear my call a mile away, he will whistle my favourite song, he can ride a pony backwards-

Young Gilly: What are you doing?

Young Sally: I'm summoning up a true love spell called Amas Spiritas, he can flip pancakes in the air, he will be marvellously kind, and his favourite shape will be a star. And he'll have one green eye, one blue.

Young Gilly: I thought you never wanted to fall in love.

Young Sally: That's the point. The guy I dreamed up doesn't exist, and if he doesn't exist, I'll never die of a broken heart.


愛 ~ Love according to Lil' Sally. It's just A Practical Magic. Ja, what Amas Spiritas you'd like to summon?

2 comments:

Anonymous 8:56 PM  

*lol*

this is jackpot men!!!
sumpah ni cewe top abis!!!
dari mana lu dapet ini bok??
hehehe...

gila, dia ngerti banget apa yg ada di pikiran cewe-cewe pengkhayal..like...u kno. hahahahah!!!!

schizilly 8:19 PM  

like.. uh, you know who? ooouu, sapa yaa?? ;)

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog