my autumn journey

"the journey began at San Francisco, then road-tripping to LA and spent the weekend in Las Vegas. after that, up the miles to New York City!!
Left the states and down to the hectic Asia city, Tokyo."


More...

Now i know what uncle sam really looks like and how sushi supposed to taste. speaking of sushi, japan is a whole different story.

the eccentricity is what makes it gorgeous.
I feel nothing while walking at times square but my eyes froze when I looked down at shibuya's crosspaths.

1 comments:

M I J U N G 8:56 AM  

.. and this exactly why i envy so damn much, you.

haduuuh kapan yaaa kapan yaa kapan yaaa. anyway, selamat puasa ya, ndun.

puasa yang bener, luu :P

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog