yours truly may 23 1.50AM

someone once told me that most people use blogs for personal diaries. i guess it's true.

theres too many "I"s ive written here.
there were few of yous, ours or theirs.

so yeah, its my personal threads on the journey through life.
bah. life.
but since we're on me.

lets update, shall we?

as of monday may 21st, i wont two-timing coles with any other.
i had my rainbow moments for a tad second last week. haha nevermore.
im having my entertainment extravaganza this week. varekai is tomorow and jet will be shining on this friday. ecstatic!
a friend just had a birthday. Happy Birthday! youre younger than me, thats shocking!
oh! supernatural and heroes bid their farewell this week. for much needed spoiler, there will be another season coming up for the two series. im happy for that!
my manager's being bitched by her inferiors. i just love the gossip, thats all. ^_^
i gain 2k when 6k was shed while in JKT. and he said, did you lost alotta weight??? Boy, you said it too soon..
Mr. I-Am-Sam hasnt been in contact. I lost interest. Ya sudahlah..
Aunty and I are addicted to our baby kei. She lights up my grumpy days by just watching her home videos. A friend even wonder if im married and that kei's my kid? pff, shocking.

im overjoyed...
not sure why.
but my heart's content.
its good for now.
I dont need a cashflow quadrant.
Thirsty Merc has its 20 Good Reasons. Mine, is one, not to overthink things.
50 cent's so curious he had to asked 20 questions.
Mine, is one,
how have you been?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog