Whats the matter with you?

The cold and wind and rain don't know
They only seem to come and go away

Times are hard when things that have got no meaning i've
Found a key upon the floor
Maybe you and i will not believe in
The thing we find behind the door


maybe the words came out of me are just plain excuses.
"stuck on references" is just one of the regular. days gone by without notice.
six months idle with an excuse of "unemployment in disguise" on my forehead.

that new folder on the desktop filled with vacancies. good ones.
yet it's untouched.

my cover letters and resume samples are already prepared.
sit nicely in a blue folder next to my keyboard.
but here I am.
looking at my name printed in bold times roman.
i see no courage printed there.
blech.

im too frickin lazy to rewrite a proper cover letter and resume.
noel gallagher never helps, does he?
Whats the matter with you?

seriously, depressed mode's not in the agenda.
its the laziness talking.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog