it's been too long!

let see, my last post was a month ago. been too lazy to log on blogger from jakarta. Yep, I went home.
2 months away from daily routines in melby. It. Was. Awesome!
I dont even wanna be back here yet. trust me.

the past couple of months
.I met heaps of old friends, new friends, my new niece and nephew, long-lost cousins and other relatives.
.I went to see places, learn many cultures, speak different language and accents.
.I become more independent and more vocal about whats in mind.

But they did cost me. and I spent a whole lot for it.
well spent? uhm, good enuf.

Now i know what uncle sam really look like and how sushi supposed to taste like. LOL
you know what, uncle sam really knows how to make a girl so damn curious. the time difference is a kill. bah.

japan is another story.
the eccentricity is what makes it gorgeous.
I feel nothing while walking times square but my eyes froze when I looked down at shibuya's crosspaths.

2 weeks in Jakarta was spent meeting up with men in white coat. they fix up too many coctails for me to take. I wonder if one another could clash and break me? hehe. nevermind.

i still dont wanna be here.
maybe its a sign.
you know, that i shudnt be staying here alot longer than i always thought I wud be?
or maybe its just be being a spoiled brat, like always.

back to the old routines. it totally sucks. but what u can do?
besides routines, there are two new things on agenda.
thing is, I dunno when to do them right. hmm.
ASAP is better. soon.
I'll keep you posted and break the news aloud.

hehe apa siih?!?! :P



ps: just day 1 and im reminded of Jet. Jet's coming home. theyre touring downunder. and i missed the tix sales. =(
the geelong boys are comingggggggg!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog